PTC/NC welcomes anyone with an interest in the fields of human resources, personnel assessment, and selection.
Becoming a member of PTC/NC is easy!
Simply visit our Membership Registration Page to create your account, and pay online.
Want to do things the old-fashioned way? If you don’t want to (or cannot) register & pay online, feel free to mail a physical check and this Printable Application to the following address:
The Personnel Testing Council of Northern California
PO Box 621
Sacramento, CA 95812-0621
Regular membership dues are $40 per calendar year.
- Free training seminars
- Information on job openings in the field of personnel selection from around the state.
- NETWORKING with other HR professionals
- Cutting edge training on new trends in HR
If you are at least a part-time student at an accredited institution of higher learning (e.g., community college, university) you are eligible to become a student member of PTC/NC.
Student members receive the following benefits:
- Discounted annual membership rate of $20 per year.
- Free training seminars.
- The chance to interact and develop relationships with a network of human resource professionals from across Northern California. Students frequently find that the relationships they forge through PTC/NC can help them obtain employment upon completion of their degrees.
An organizational membership is a very affordable way for 10 or more professionals from your organization to become PTCNC members. Membership starts at Just $150/yr for 10 members.