Registration is now open for this year’s virtual conference,“Selection 2020: Challenge Accepted”, hosted by Personnel Testing Council’s Northern and Southern California chapters. Join us for this virtual, 3-day conference on October 28th, 29th, and 30th. This year will feature a half-day program, from 8:45 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., with various professional speakers presenting on each day. You may register for one, two, or all three days!
As a valued PTC-NC member, we are pleased to offer you a 20% discount on your conference ticket. This discount can be applied to the Early-Bird priced tickets as well. The discount code is: NC_Membership_Discount
We look forward to “seeing” you there!
- 9:00 AM – Greg Hurtz, Ph.D. – Test Security During a Global Pandemic: If Remote Proctoring is Our Vaccine Against Cheating, Then Data Forensics is Our Antibody Test
- 10:30 AM – Melissa Asher, Pam Derby, Elizabeth Sandoval – CPS HR Consulting – AI in Recruitment
- 11:45 AM – Michael Gold, Ph.D., Michael Rose, M.S. – City of Los Angeles – Transitioning from Essay to Multiple-choice Testing
- 9:00 AM – Rachel Shaw, M.B.A – Shaw HR Consulting – COVID-19 ADA Disability Compliance Training: Managing Work from Home Accommodation Requests
- 10:30 AM – Clinton Kelly Ph.D., Jason Schaefer M.A., M.B.A, Brian Moritsch, M.A. – IOPredict – Unproctored Online Testing: Data and Lessons Learned from the Public Sector
- 11:45 – Simon Yam, M.S. – AI Application in Human Resources
- 9:00 AM – Dan Kuang, Ph.D – Biddle Consulting Group – Artificial Intelligence in HR: Practical Considerations for Compliance and Diversity
- 10:15 AM- Kristine Kwong, JD – 2020 Legal Update
- Single Day Ticket: $50
- 3-Day Ticket: $150
- *Ticket includes 1-year individual membership to PTC-SC and PTC-NC.
- Early Bird Pricing: 30% Off
- Limited to first 50 registrants
- PTC Membership Discount: 20% Off
- Code: NC_Membership_Discount
- Student Pricing:
- To request a student discount code, please email PTCConference@gmail.com with the name of your academic institution, and a photo of your student ID.
PTC-NC/SC Conference Committee