Mrs. Peacock has over 17 years of professional and management experience in public sector Human Resources, including experience in the areas of employee recruitment and selection, compliance, labor relations, test administration, employee relations, and policy development. Specifically, Mrs. Peacock worked directly on recruitment efforts for entry-level Police Officer and entry-level Firefighter as well as sworn and uniform promotional recruitments with the City of Chicago for over 10 years.
- Manager, Recruitment Solutions, CPS HR Consulting
- Deputy Commissioner of Human Resources, City of Chicago
- Assistant Commissioner of Human Resources, City of Chicago
- Adjunct Professor (Managing Organizational Change), Keller School of Graduate Management
- Recruiting Analyst Supervisor, City of Chicago
- Human Resources Analyst II, City of Chicago
- Human Resources Manager/Payroll Administrator, Bethesda Home & Retirement Center
- Staffing Specialist, Northwestern University
- Employment Coordinator, Northwestern University
- Managed human resource personnel responsible for executing recruitment and selection processes for 30+ clients resulting in the review of 40,000+ applications and 1,200 hires, annually.
- Collaborated with the Chicago Police Department on entry-level Police Officer recruitment and selection efforts for over 10 years resulting in diverse applicant pools ranging from 18,000 to 27,000 candidates for a single recruitment.
- Performed a lead role in establishing fair and transparent recruitment and selection processes which alleviated the City of Chicago from Federal Monitor Oversight on all hiring practices.
- Taught graduate level classes in managing organizational change.
- Mediated and resolved labor relations issues in a union environment.
- M.P.A. DePaul University, Chicago, IL – Public Administration
- B.A. Marquette University, Milwaukee, WI – Human Resources & Communication Studies
Professional Organizations and Affiliations
- Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- International Public Management Association for Human Resources (IPMA-HR)