You are invited to be a part of the premier personnel assessment conference for HR and I/O assessment professionals. Join us at the International Personnel Assessment Council (IPAC) Conference in Birmingham, AL on July 16-19, 2017. This year’s IPAC Conference focuses on building Assessments of Steel–a tribute to Birmingham’s heritage in the steel industry! We have a fantastic lineup of keynote speakers and cutting-edge preconference workshops in addition to engaging breakout sessions. Conference registration is Now Open!!
Early Bird Conference Registration
- Wayne F. Cascio, Ph.D., Distinguished Professor, University of Colorado, and Robert H. Reynolds Chair in Global Leadership, The Business School, University of Colorado Denver
- Deborah L. Gebhardt, Ph.D., Principal Scientist at Human Resources Research Organization (HumRRO)
- Robert J. Lavigna, M.S., Director at Institute for Public Sector Employee Engagement
- Ann Marie Ryan, Ph.D., Professor at Michigan State University
- Nancy Tippins, Ph.D., Principal Consultant at CEB (now Gartner)
This year’s cutting-edge half-day workshops will be presented by leaders in the personnel assessment industry and address innovative topics. Visit our conference webpage for additional details.
- Diversity Metrics & Workforce Analytics: Identifying Opportunities with Data
- Web Scraping and Machine Learning for Employee Recruitment and Selection: A Hands-on Introduction
- Emergent Risk Areas: What is “Hot” in the Employment Legal Arena?
- Bring Biodata to Life: Developing and Implementing a Robust Biodata Instrument
Register for pre-conference workshops before July 10! IPAC Professional and Student Members will receive a special gift with early registration. Non-members benefit from Early Bird rates.
The official 2017 IPAC Conference venue is the Sheraton Birmingham Hotel. Special room rates for the conference hotel are available. Reserve your room at any time using the following links.
Questions can be submitted to the 2017 IPAC Conference Planning Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you in Birmingham!