TITLE: Human Resources Analyst (Classification & Compensation)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Non-Exempt (Full-Time)
DIVISION: Administrative (Human Resources)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, November 15, 2019
PAY RANGE: $1,277 – $1,950/week ($66,432 – $101,441 estimated annual)
WORK LOCATION: San Carlos, CA
The Human Resources Analyst (Classification & Compensation) will report to the Manager, Employee Services and will be responsible in administrating classification & compensation activities for the San Mateo County Transit District (SamTrans), the Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board (Caltrain), and the San Mateo County Transit Authority (TA)
HOW TO APPLY:Although we encourage applicants to apply online, we are still accepting paper applications.
- Apply 24 hours a day through our online at application system at www.smctd.com/jobs.html or complete a SamTrans Employment Application per instructions printed on the application.
- When completing the online application, please follow instructions on the Prospective Employee Reference Guide found at www.smctd.com/jobs.html. When completing the paper application, please specify the position for which the application is being submitted.
- Incomplete or improperly completed online or paper applications may be rejected even if you are qualified for the position for which you are applying. It is your responsibility to ensure that the online or paper application reflects the work experience and education needed to meet the requirements for the position(s) for which you are applying.
- Whether applying online or with a paper application, your completed application package must be received by the District’s Human Resources Department by the specified deadline to receive consideration. Paper applications must be received by the Human Resources Department by4:30 pm on the application deadline date. Online applications must be submitted prior to midnight on the application deadline date.
- You may call (650) 508-6308 to verify that your online or paper application package has been received