For practical reasons, employers often establish basic qualifications (BQs) in order to reduce the total number of applications for screening and to ensure that only those applicants possessing the
According to the Internet Applicant Regulations, defensible (i.e.,
Date and time:
- November 27, 2018
- Gathering: 10:30am-11:00am
- Presentation: 11:00
am – Noon
- Lunch and Social: Noon to 12:45
- West Sacramento Community Center
1075 W Capitol Ave, West Sacramento, CA 95691
- Free for members
- 10 dollars for non-members
- 5 dollars for students
- Please pay at the event or online if you are a non-member
- This will be a brown bag lunch event
- please feel free to bring your own lunch to eat during the event
Clinton Kelly, Ph.D.
Jason Schaefer, M.A., M.B.A.
Clinton and Jason each have more than ten years of experience working in the areas of job analysis, test development, and test validation services. They have worked with clients in both government and the private sector to develop and validate a variety of employee selection devices (e.g., written tests, work samples, interviews, personality tests, etc.). They have also developed surveys assessing employee attitudes, organizational climate, client satisfaction, program/process effectiveness and 360-degree feedback for leadership development purposes.
Please complete the following to attend the event:
- Register on the following website:
- Pay at the event or pay here online (PTCNC members attend free):
- After registering, pay at the event or pay below using the PayPal button