Job analysis provides the foundation to many important HR processes, including selection device development, classification selection, performance management, training, etc. However, the job analysis process can sometimes be complex and time consuming. Time constraints and the demands of your organization can often make the job analysis process difficult to conduct.
You are invited to an open interactive, town hall style discussion with other likeminded testing professionals about how to streamline the job analysis process. This discussion is not meant to be a training in how to conduct job analyses and is for practitioners who have some experience conducting job analyses. This discussion is designed to be participators’ sport, so please come prepared to share your experiences, successes as well as failures.
We will discuss various topics around streamlining the job analysis process including, but not limited to:
- Gaining SME and leadership buy in to participate in the job analysis process
- Balancing job analysis professional standards with organizational needs
- Using templates or portions of previous job analyses for new job analyses
- Creating job duty and KSAO statements
- Job analysis questionnaire design
- Data collection strategies
- Job analysis report creation
The table is open for discussion, so feel free to bring your own specific areas of interest to discuss.
We hope to see you there!
|Format:||Open interactive discussion|
|When||Friday, May 5th, 2017,
Check-in: 1:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Event: 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
1515 S Street, Sacramento, Ca 95811
Registration is free to PTCNC members,
and only $10 to non-members.
To register, please visit the official event registration page.